Saturday, April 11, 2009

Moving on...

Ok, so I realize I started talking about clouds and got off on a tangent about lint, that was a little bizarre. Back to Clouds...so while my father was taking flying lessons he had to learn the names of all the clouds. While driving in the car, for what seemed like months, he would point to the sky and ask us, "what kind of clouds are those?" We would answer and he would correct us. My father was a man of few words and fewer interests, so this interest in clouds left quite an impression on me. It is one of the few things I remember enjoying with him. Strange, huh?Anyway, one day while trying to think of a name for my business, I was driving on the streets of Los Angeles, a particularly post rainy day, with of course, you guessed it, beautiful Cumulus Clouds in the sky.Well, need I say more? My new business name is The Cumulus Group.I love it because it is all encompassing. Things are always changing, you must be flexible and move in the direction life and business takes you. I've always been optimistic and there is that "Silver Lining" thing with clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment